Tuesday, December 2, 2014

JAMES HENRY HAINES- Portable Shampooing-basin.

JAMES HENRY HAINES, of Tampa, Hillsboro county, Florida, have invented a Portable Shampooing-Basin,of which the following is a full, clear, and exact description, reference being had to the accompanying drawings, making part of this specification, in which Figure 1 is a plan of the upper side of my portable shampooing-basin. Fig. 2 is a vertical section on the line 09 0c of Fig. 1. Fig. 3 is a rear perspective view of my basin as applied to the back of a head to be shampooed. Figs. 4a and 5 represent simple devices by I 5 which my portable basin may be readily attached to a chair. is a rear perspective view of my basin as applied to the back of a head to be shampooed.                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment